Reply To: Michel Becker announcement – has solutions, dug up the owl and replaced it?!

Golden Owl Forum Golden Owl Discussion Forum Michel Becker announcement – has solutions, dug up the owl and replaced it?! Reply To: Michel Becker announcement – has solutions, dug up the owl and replaced it?!

Continued…

I went at night discreetly to check the contents of the cache. How nothing is trivial in the story of the owl and let’s not doubt not that some won’t appreciate snow white and the bailiff who gave me accompaniment . It was for me a very great moment and I must say it an intense emotion.

I was however not at the end of my surprises by digging at the place exact, defined to the nearest centimetre by the solutions, I actually found the countermark. It is indeed a bird made of extremely corroded ferrous metal, it is covered with a thick layer of rust. Unfortunately Max is no longer and we will never know what happened.

That said the game continues and it is a draw of owls that must be discovered out of honesty and respect for the players. So I put back in place and place of the first against marc the second draw of the owl carrying punch of the foundry,  rigorously identical to the previous. So be reassured you are not looking in vain then waiting for the day of his discovery.