Menu +

Search Posts

Reply To: I solved additional clues

Golden Owl Forum Golden Owl Discussion Forum I solved additional clues Reply To: I solved additional clues

<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>(530) The term “Truth-truth” </span><span class=”s2″> Is somewhat misleading.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>It is intended to refer to bearers of truth or falsehood (truth-value-bearers), or alternatively, to things of which it makes sense to ask whether they are true or false, thus allowing for the possibility that some of them might be neither.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>But then we have </span><span class=”s3″>“Devin’s Affair” Definable from, the primary meaning together with additional relations. For example, one might hold that propositions are true or false in the primary sense, whereas sentences are true or false in a secondary sense, insofar as they express propositions that are true or false (in the primary sense). The meanings of, </span><span class=”s4″>in this case, Devin comes from the Old French “Devin” (from the Latin “Divinus”) meaning “Godlike, Heavenly”.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>“So what is the truth”? If Truth in French is “saga” or “Savant” </span><span class=”s5″>or<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>“</span><span class=”s3″>philosophy”.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>If so where does this now lead us to?. perhaps what you believe to be truth is in fact Is false, “Bourges” Perhaps yes is is the starting place but to lead somewhere els from there to the true starting place.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>So now we go back to “philosophy” this leads me to the last bit of the riddle, in “530” </span><span class=”s6″>To find my all, just to be wise. To find something is to be a seeker, to be wise, is to be a “Saga” so seeker combined with sage. Is someone who seeks the truth. Because the Truth in truth. The truth of truth is reality.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>So who seeks truth and reality and is wise? “A Philosophy” why, </span><span class=”s2″>Wisdom is not understanding alone, for understanding is meaningless without the knowledge with which to apply the understanding. And wisdom cannot be complete without the third element of truth; it is the cornerstone of all wisdom, for truth is the unchangeable reality upon which knowledge and understanding are founded. There is only one French philosophy in history that had, and what will not be “Devin Affair” was “</span><span class=”s7″>Peter Abelard (1079 – April 21, 1142) “He was a scholastic philosophy and a losician. The story of his affair with a nun had become legendary. It was not Peter Abelard I was interested in. It was </span><span class=”s3″>Heloïse the nun that was the interest because nuns are considered Divine”. </span><span class=”s7″>The Royal Abbey of Our Lady of Fontevraud or Fontevrault (in French: abbaye de Fontevraud) In</span><span class=”s3″> Chinon.This mite be the right stating place or is part of the beginning.  </span><span class=”s7″>This in it’s all is still leading me to more clues with “King Richard the Lionheart, was the uncle of the legendary King Arthur, clue ”Sword in the Stone”<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>Or the Rolland sword.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>But that is a clue for later.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>Let me know what you think..</span></p>
<p class=”p4″><span class=”s3″>Have a good and safe day.</span></p>

Skip to toolbar