Menu +

Search Posts

71721075 clue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michaeldaymn 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jade
    Participant

Just a theory but I think this ties into the 10 cities, would explain why the zero wasn’t used but is still there. And I think the cities join in order of the music notes, not in a spiral.

Jo
    Participant

That’s an interesting theory, and not one I’d heard before. I’ve never been satisfied that the towns in the 580 were just there as the key to the next clue, but don’t know what else to use them for. I often wondered why the letters were displayed the way they were in the 580 picture. The letters BAG or  106 on one figure, with FEDC on the circle of the double bass, or 5432. Maybe this is meaningless, or obvious, but I’ve never known why it was displayed that way and wondered where that led.

Jade
    Participant

Thanks for this. I didn’t spot the layout but that seems to work better on the map. Added the separate FED in the circle to my thought process and the ??? Bordeaux. (I’m probs wrong) but starting to come together. Looking vaguely like an eagle but I think my mind is reaching.

Tried adding a pic but won’t let me. Try joining FED cities in a triangle. Add in 7-1, 7-2, 1-0 and 7-5 lines. Then draw line straight from cherbourg to Bordeaux (It will pass through angers.)

Lisa Finch
    Participant

I plotted the cities in the order of the numbers. It looks like one of those constellation patterns…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar