Armchair Treasure Hunt

Golden Owl Forum Golden Owl Discussion Forum Armchair Treasure Hunt

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Louis Friend
    Participant

Hello, I am a disabled man who can not make it to the dig site.

Can I claim the prize through information provided…or am I excluded from this due to my disabilities?

Otherwise ..

1, This is discrimination

2, It is not an armchair hunt due to the phyisical application.

3, Or can I be allowed to contract or go into partnership with another to aquire it?

Morten
    Participant

hey i will think number 3,

People regularly make partnerships or solve hunts as groups, I hope you can find someone to help you take part.

Gary bottroff
    Participant

Spoiler do not read on if you don’t want to see what I believe is the answer. Please look at my profile face book. Let me now what you think. I believe that the owl is visual and so is the roster the gaurd and shovel and the bow has written Chullette below it is a offset D than or and below this in white is an o in grey w in shadow the l . The mouth of the gaurd is a heart with a tiny white dot barely visible but can be seen. Also off shore 69.9 miles all visuals are in the same area . It’s ##606560 the spiral leads to the cities goes to my area  from a certain area that once held the cross and circles , like a target but that has gone . The numbers match up forwards and reversed. The only question is where to dig. But it seems the number work on the mouth of the gaurd and near the center of the spiral where there is a small heart also at the foot of the owl is a light but numbers seem best on gaurds mouth. It looks as if he is eye balling the owl using the shovel like a Transit. Let me know what you think. Gary Bottroff thousand palms ca  if you think I got it . Sponser me to France or go with me. Work out payment.

Harryclaus
    Participant

Hello Guys, How are you all?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.