Menu +

Search Posts

I solved additional clues

Golden Owl Forum Golden Owl Discussion Forum I solved additional clues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    John Canete
    Participant

There are additional 11 clues that I am confident that I figured out..

780, 470, 600, 420, 560, 650, 520

These includes the:

location of the Sentinels,

1969,697 measures towards the zenith,

two intervals if they were aligned,

Twice Neptune will come to your rescue

The only 2 things I dont understand is 21075 and 46,241,860th fraction.

I am guessing 21075 means 21.75km…

.anybody know what are these?If you want we could swap information…

Birdmancer
    Participant

the 46241860 is apparently solved:

sidereal day in seconds: 86,164

(86164 s / 46241860) * 300000 km/s = 559 km

John Canete
    Participant

I see….The answer is not 559km…the answer is not a measurement at all…but it leads me to another problem…

People say that this is the answer but its not.. 😀

The light the clue meant is not the speed of light….

Sio
    Participant

The publicly known answer is indeed not the answer, it’s an assumption. But so are many other public solutions to these clues.

John Canete
    Participant

the Images tells me that the Owl was not buried..but stored in a vault…its in a bank,

Sio
    Participant

The images tell me something completely different, though. I wonder what makes you think about a bank vault? – Also, if Max Valentin said he dug a hole and buried the replica owl in that hole, why would you believe otherwise?

John Canete
    Participant

(B)ourges, (A)Ronceavux,(N)apoleon bonaparte,(C)herbourg…Banc, also the specific Building was in the image…also in the Bagfedc clue it was there…

I am starting to think that we should get a key from his friend, also learn about the combination of the dial…

John Canete
    Participant

Also there is this heart…If you draw a line you will hit this town,  LUS-LA-CROIX-HAUTE translated in english using google translate Read the Cross high which I think he means (cross=church) or dabo church…

John Canete
    Participant

I cant find a solid proof that we should retrieve a specific key from someone..But there are 3 hidden clues that tells me we should get it from him..i don’t know if I should go with this, it’s very confusing specially this 3rd clue about the key.

Tom
    Participant

I don’t remember what “IS” it was exactly, but I remember max saying something along the lines of, ~Don’t read too much into it [the puzzle]~. You have to remember that this was designed to be solved in less than 2 years!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar