Menu +

Search Posts

I’ve become 5150

Golden Owl Forum Golden Owl Discussion Forum I’ve become 5150

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

This riddle has done me in. I’m now 5150.  From poles with holes and breaking in to 4 sections to lake that turns in to the Emerald Palace to a real life looking golden retriever im now at 5150 . a hill that looks like a giant ball dropped half way in. Glad I don’t live in france. I would have spent my life digging and getting nothing but dirt. Lucky I live far away and just play with google .  Max being in the communications business is it possible? he had access to satellite imagery when maybe he had to scoop potential hazards in putting up huge towers for electric and telecommunications and maybe this would explain how I have run into the same things he talks of in his riddle .  A lake turns in to a giant sky scraper and the north pole breaks in to four and the land turns over in to ribbons that i can go in side of and look out . Any one else do do stuff like this or just me.?

Did every one give up? I’m not that type. I’ll be searching for this owl straight trough the earth and back around and back again and again untill i find it makes my ❤ beat and keeps me out of trouble. I’m the only one looking .  I even looked for a camal owl toe head in the eye of a needle in a hay stack . the odds of finding this with out understanding his codes are zillions to .999 I don’t believe the city is right its close in spelling but far from the real start and finish line pua and with 5 2 2 5 009 900 300 003 4n 3e 9p 6b 5s 4h 2z 7v l7 1i l1 8a 3w 3m 2n  the possibilitys are end less 10 numbers make ends less combanations with 26 letters to add even more combanations

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar