Melody

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

You can change the numbers to notes.
    71721075 = H, B, H, Cis, B, A, H, Fis.
    B is octave lower than H.

You can then type the notes into the app: “find the song by melody,” and it will give you Händel’s: “Alcina Overture”.

Alcina was a witch who turned lovers into a stones or trees. Three lovers allied and defeated Alcina.

According to Wikipedia (Arthur Cotterell), Charlemagne is associated with Alcina. There are stories of Alcina connected to Charlemagne.

John
    Participant

Oh! I just noticed that the melody theme has already been featured on the WikiChouette site.

Let’s try something new.
    # 717210 hex color is green (Olivetone).
    I think the same green as the forest route on the Michelin map.

Now we have to look for the last area and road number 75 and the forest route and go get the owl

John
    Participant

Don’t take the following very seriously.

I changed the melody to start at another point and edited it a bit. The app gave me the song: ‘Salut d’Amour’.

Everything sounds better in French and in this case also sells better in French. However, the author of the song is Edward Elgar from the UK.

Elgar also made the composition ‘Enigma Variations’. Elgar said there was another riddle behind the work, a puzzle he did not reveal.

The complementary part of this puzzle is apparently Pergoles’
    ‘Stabat Mater’.

And now we get back to France. The French composer Francis Poulenc composed his version of ‘Stabat Mater’ in 1950. Poulenc’s work has 12 parts, as well as owl hunting.

Stabat Mater dolorosa (Très calme)
    Cujus animam gementem (Allegro molto–Très violent)
    O quam tristis (Très lent)
    Quae moerebat (Andantino)
    Quis est homo (Allegro molto–Prestissimo)
    Vidit suum (Andante)
    Eja Mater (Allegro)
    Fac ut ardeat (Maestoso)
    Sancta Mater (Moderato–Allegretto)
    Fac ut portem (Tempo de Sarabande)
    Inflammatus et accensus (Animé et très rythmé)
    Quando corpus (Très calme)

Is this the last torment? Maybe not, but the funny similarity is noticeable.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.