saverne

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Morten
    Participant

after some meassuring in the mapfrom dabo, 10,5 cm vil end up in saverne semaphore tower. , maybe somthing there? what is all this line we drawing? maybe its from the frech history for semaphore tower line
    <div>
    <div class=”x3AX1-LfntMc-header-hxbzzc-haAclf”>have the same line that we drawing around the country!!! read the history of chappe</div>
    <div>sorry my bad English, ther we Fund Napoleon to</div>
    </div>

Morten
    Participant

sorry i see there was some trouble in my post it was a copy from google

John
    Participant

Hello!

Dead forum?

The Saverne has a unicorn fountain. There is also a unicorn in the coat of arms of the city. The horn is the spiral.

The Agen-Carignan line is orthogonal to the Carignan-Saverne line.

I like the idea that semaphores are Sentinels. When you stand in front of one, you will see the previous and the next. You see all three. But … the Madits say the Sentinels are not mechanical.

Happy hunting!

Morten
    Participant

sentinels means guard?(a soldier or guard whose job is to stand and keep watch.)

in the tower i was 3 guards, and if you see on google pictur it is a showel in the ground just like the picture in the book;)

John
    Participant

You might be right.

When you look at the lines on the map (Agen-Carignan-Saverne) and compare them with the semaphore codes, the lines on the map correspond to the letter U.

Clue 4: โ€œMy tenth is always naked when there is a linkโ€. And the solution is U.

Morten
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜‰

Morten
    Participant

;);)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.