Solutions and go mal Solutions

Golden Owl Forum Golden Owl Discussion Forum Solutions and go mal Solutions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CelticQuill
    Participant

I have a nice theory

CelticQuill
    Participant

Solutions and More solutions (this phoooone)

CelticQuill
    Participant

Hi, owlers. I am brand new to the quest. Anyways I could have solved riddles 420 and 560. Or the next step of the quest. I would love to find a french partner. I am superamused about hunt, riddles and questing up. Once this sort of mínd activities gave me headaches, since last week, Im thinking about changing my life for it. :). I cannot do it in this moment. I can probably start thinking about it in 4 or 5 years. I have started to find around treasure hunt funding, just to check up disponibilities about. I like this kind of quests, riddling, travelling, searching, enciclopedias, etc. I dont like sea treasures kinds. I have found the Golden Horse. First of all then, please suggest myself similar quests. Second, I would love to share my solution with a person that would get amused and start the investigations needed for the last two riddles. I live in SouthAmerica. I would love to be funded to join and play myself to quest the last two riddles. If it is not possible, I will be glad enough to find someone to to follow my instructions. Then use part of the prize to step into the next quest for the beloved activity. Kind regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.