Menu +

Search Posts

Solutions

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Enigmatic1
    Participant

Hi all,

It is certainly interesting to read other contributors solutions. Myself, I haven’t reached the same conclusions as the answers known to be ‘”generally accepted”.

I do believe that most of the information lies within the photos.

Nowhere in any of the clues lies any instruction on ‘ where’ to go. The treasure could be absolutely anywhere on the planet. People seem to be dead set on thinking France is the main point of focus.

You will certainly need a varied amount of knowledge to solve it. Everything  out on the web so far hasn’t touched on a lot of it.

I will release one clue shortly on here.

The rest will be on my blog which you are welcome to view.

Enigmatic1
    Participant

Here goes. This is what I got.

BAGFEDC – These are the chords to the introduction of The Beatles song ‘I am The Walrus’.  What is the first line of the song lyrics?

There is something else within the other images that will give you a bigger clue.

Second hint: Spirals in Liverpool?

I have a section on my blog where I will be uploading all of my finds. Feel free to navigate the menu and take a look.

https://mercedesblak.wordpress.com/

Happy hunting!

Enigmatic1
    Participant

Another clue has gone up today.

Regards

E1

Enigmatic1
    Participant

Hi,

Another clue up.

Regards

E1

Anonymous

Hello , after four and half months of looking for the owl on Google and thinking I found it a hundred times only to find myself on a endless trail. Well that trail had to end some where and it did.  I have gone as far as know I need to go but I was hoping not to have to go to France. I have the location of the owl. The key was on the ship. The date he buried the replaca had no part of the end . Ok the original clue and his birthday his ❤️  gave the Finnish. I have no money to get to France more a passport. If any one would like to meet me and I can show you the final zone I would be willing to give 10 percent of the catch and plus it would be fun. My phone number 760-989-5013 please only serious callers. I worked on it for at least a thousand hours .. my screan confirms that I’m on the right spot as do the numbers also earth does open and do not stop to read what to do like I did and loose it . That sucked. It’s a long exhausting trail and it’s still not over. I’m going start saving up so ever to one needs to hurry I figure two months till I can go unless someone goes with me . I sure don’t want to go alone. My name is Gary bottroff . Google has a mug shot of me saying it stole my a car but I was not charged. My x friends put my LIC on a stolen car not me. No charges. I’m not a thief. Call me . I will reveal my findings to any one willing to go to France with me and pay my way . When we get the owl . I have to sale it and I will give ten percent so looking at 100,000 Frank’s about 50,000 American or more.

Anonymous

Has any one thought to read the clue that says to be wise truth is in truth than tell me I have not found the owl notice Regis is his first real name and byyys is beside in the in truth ru connect to the next be city you got right and see what you can come up with. Just saying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar