Menu +

Search Posts

The final zone

Golden Owl Forum Golden Owl Discussion Forum The final zone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

The final zone is one of those pictures that you have to look at cross eyed to see what it says? I’m sure Becker knows this . He was the artist.  If  my info helps you to get it before me just remember me .  Just as picturesi will remember the owner of this sight.  . I don’t have the money to go to France . If Becker or any one who wants to pay my way I will show all my photos that lead to the final zone.Thay

match the pictures that Becker Drew up but not as defined and the symbols are done up almost as the last zone area but more 3 D on the monitor.  Remember max is a RGB x 255  . So that’s a whole lot of work to do on the last riddle. Remember what he says about those who refuse to see.  I’m still 5 weeks from getting to France on my own. Offer still stands at 10 percent.  Meet with me you can see my photos. I’m in California. Palms Springs area.

Diane Sheets
    Participant

Gary hypothetically if one were standing looking at the Sentinels would you be able to point to the exact spot to dig? This is my question to all hypothetically of course?

Diane Sheets
    Participant

What is  RGB x 255?

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”><b>White ,  … R=red G=Green B=Blue if  255 you would be at max =255  divide by to this and end up with the white. White on a grey back ground . </b></p>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The final zone’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar