Menu +

Search Posts

The Last town.

Golden Owl Forum Golden Owl Discussion Forum The Last town.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Participant

Hi there,

I am happy to see there is great forum about the search. Me and my friends from University are getting pretty close and Solved all the clues. Also we found the Last City and we know where the sentinels are. Is there maybe someone living in Barcelona who wants to join us? I feel like we are on 95%

Nataliia
    Participant

Привет, если вы не один, зачем нужен еще кто-нибудь? На сайте https://www.zarquos.net/ счетчик отсчитывает дни до извлечения совы, нужно торопиться.

Robin
    Participant

I translated your russian.

how do you mean it is closing? I don’t see anything about the Owl being removed? Could you give me the link where I can find this information?

Sio
    Participant

Perhaps she thinks that she is really close herself? I do wonder why is posting in Russian…

However, I’ve translated those forums she mentioned, I did some reading and it seems like they are all worrying about the hunt heading toward the 10.000 days mark. Which according to my own calculations would be somewhere in September of this year. I’m not sure why they worry about it though.

Robin
    Participant

hmm that will only work if someone knows where to find it.

Maybe Becker. But there wouldn’t be a reason why someone would do that.

Nataliia
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>У нас есть один член форума, который живет в Америке и у него есть информация, где спит сова.</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Бесчисленное пророчество (10 000 игровых дней) объявляет, что сова будет выкопана в конце этого подсчета. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Это было очевидно, что он был раскритикован из определенных охотников, потому что он, очевидно, не соблюдал определенные принципы. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>он сказал, что она за 10 000 дней. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Вокруг Дабо. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Этот друг участвовал в американской программе. </span></span>

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Nataliia.
    Nataliia
    Participant

Этот человек может быть связан с семьей Макса.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Nataliia.
    Sio
    Participant

I don’t think it’s a rule, but I would ask you to write in English. Since this site is in English too.

I translated Nataliia’s post here:

“We have one forum member who lives in America and has information about where the owl sleeps.
    Countless prophecy (10,000 gaming days) announces that the owl will be dug at the end of this count. It was obvious that he was criticized from certain hunters because he obviously did not follow certain principles. he said she was over 10,000 days. This friend participated in the American program.

This person may be associated with the Max family.”

So there’s someone who claims to know where the owl sleeps? Why not dig it up now? You are aware that there are people who find it funny to claim stuff, even if it isn’t true? Well, we’ll see eventually, won’t we?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Sio.
    Nataliia
    Participant
    <span lang="en">Time will tell</span>
    Tom
    Participant

I’m not in Barcelona, but already in [undisclosed location], France. If you are thinking of coming up to dig soon, it’d be fun to tag along, I pinky-promise I won’t try and rob it from you! haha

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar