The Sentinels are only visible on one of the two maps

Golden Owl Forum Golden Owl Discussion Forum The Sentinels are only visible on one of the two maps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jo
    Participant

Interesting Madit…

1995_12_06 - SENTINELS

Question:
    ARE THE SENTINELS VISIBLE ON ONE SINGLE OR ON TWO CARDS? THANK YOU SERG E

Reply :
    THE SENTINELS ARE VISIBLE ON ONE OF THE MAPS. FRIENDSHIPS - MAX

So are they visible on the first stage map of France, or on the detailed map of the area to dig?
    renne
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>They are in one of the drawings, but you need to get quite far before the clue will help you. Taking the sentinels in the art work literally in an early stage will only confuse, I think.</p>

Tom
    Participant

Jo, for me the sentinels are visible on my middle size map. If we think about the meaning of the word sentinels and how these might be displayed on a map I went looking for symbols in the key that lay at the prescribed distance. In fact they weren’t too hard to find. The first sentinel sits on the 560 line the other 2 sit at the right distance in a chain.
    I even get visual confirmation from the 780 in the form of the “cocher & la rosse” once you have found them.

renne
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Sorry I may have answered the wrong question, it was about maps, not visuals. It also depends on what you mean by “visible on a map”. Do you use a map to find something or do you actually see something on a map. In my mind you use the map to find the sentinels, but you don’t actually see them on the map.</p>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.