THE Zone

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant

After one year of mind blowing puzzling I am convinced about the zone. Not even 99,9% but 100%.
    Each enigma confirms a next step. Chronologically it make sense.. I am confident I solved Enigma 530 till 520, completely! The only thing left is the SuperSolution (SS). But I can’t get a start with it (If I have to believe Max Valentine, the SS is by far NOT the hardest puzzle of this game, but I am strungling with it, massively). I am not French so mayby I miss something in the language. Is there someone who has an interesting idea of the SS?

Jo
    Participant

A lot of people are confused about the SS, and especially about the idea that a sentence can lie hidden in the clues but not be found by any hunters until the rest is solved and the zone found. Why has no one found this secret yet and bypassed the rest?! I have a few thoughts about it. If the 11 clues are understood there should be bits that are left, or unused in the solving, a list of these elements might spark ideas. Try writing all these things down maybe? I also believe the theme of the solution will give a strong steer to the super solution. Eg. If the solution involved music the musical notes might provide an answer in code using musical notes, or if the solution uses planets, maybe the SS could involve looking for secret hints to constellations, and the letters of these spell a phrase like ‘5 metres east of the stone’ or similar… This is all just a theory, but the most likely SS is a landmark/a direction/distance.There has to be something like this to give a clear place to dig… Good luck!

Tom
    Participant

Jo! Thanx for your input / answer. In my opinion there are a lot of leftovers. (I mean elements that CAN be leftovers). Max also wrote that you get a confirmation about the zone if you have te correct SS.

Tom
    Participant

@Jo! You wrote, like a month ago, that you also where confident about the zone. Can you give a simple hint (without spoiling anything) to see if we happen to end up in the same ‘area’ in France.

Jo
    Participant

I feel quite confident about my zone, but not 100%. Still can’t get to France easily, so still waiting for rules to change… My zone is quite a touristy place. Your turn for a hint? ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom
    Participant

Where are you from, which country? About the zone. There is no big village/city located inside my zone.

Jo
    Participant

I’m in the UK. There is a town/city fairly close to my zone so I think we have different spots. Hope one of us is right!

Tom
    Participant

I don’t know.. I didn’t tell you about close to the zone, I said IN the zone ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tom
    Participant

In square km, how big is your zone?

Jo
    Participant

My zone is about 250 square km, the SS narrows down where to go. What about yours?

Tom
    Participant

My zone is about 11 square km. Mmh.. I am sure we donโ€™t have the same one.

You are very good!

Tom
    Participant

Jo! I regret to say this, but I doubt your location/zone. Your zone is much bigger than an average city. (Max said the zone should be as big as an average city). 250 square km sounds as a very very big zone for me.

Jo
    Participant

I hadn’t thought about that Madit… But I feel ok with it as a roughly ‘city size’ area. Edinburgh 263 sq km, Milan 182 sq km, Marseille 240 sq km, London 1,572 sq km. And isn’t your zone far too small to fit Max’s words? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tom
    Participant

Haha, no I donโ€™t think itโ€™s to small ;). Max gave Some examples voor average cities like: Vendome, Sedan, Grasse, Avignon and Beziers. They are all between the 6 and 18 square km. So in my opinion 11 square km is not to small.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.