THE Zone

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Jo
    Participant

I suppose it depends by what Max meant by the ‘zone.’ What we’re discussing,  I assume, is what shows on the 989 map. At this stage for me I hit on a named place, which you could look at as either the conurbation or the greater area. The greater area is the bit I gave the size of, but the named place itself is a lot smaller… So what shows on the map for you at the zone?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Jo.
    Tom
    Participant

For me the zone is the surface I found on the detailed (second) map.

Jo
    Participant

Ok, we’re doing it differently… My zone is more of a marked point on the first map. But we’ve already established we have different areas. I hope one of us might be right. 🙂 Good luck with the SS bit.

Tom
    Participant

Yes indeed. Different strategies! Good luck to you too.. hope the owl will be found one time! 🙂

Stephen Fuss
    Participant

Correct.  My solve for the zone does come with a confirmation.

Getting ready to dig.

Tom
    Participant

@Stephen: how big is your zone in square km?

Stephen Fuss
    Participant

My “zone” is about 150 x 150 feet.

Louis Friend
    Participant

Hi sorry to post here but no one seems to be able to give me the information I need could someone kindly pass me the details of

1 the lawyer who keeps the owl

2 the judge that stopped the sale of the owl

Apologies for posting here.

Best of luck with your findings.

Tom
    Participant

Louis.

I don’t have the answer for you. But about curiosity: why do you want that information?

Stephen Fuss
    Participant

It is my understanding that the golden owl is held by Michel Becker at his museum in Rochefort.  I have not been able to get his cell number yet.

I don’t know who the lawyer is, but I expect to get that info when I dig up the owl, with updated phone numbers.

I don’t know who the judge is, but will research this.  Maybe A2CO could help.

I think the owl will be located this fall.

Steve

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.